Monday, April 6, 2015

Sales Statements

(First name of prospect), I want to get a gauge of our conversation,
what are you immediate thoughts?"
.
.
What makes the most sense to you today?
.
.
I can understand why you would have no interest if you haven't first heard the benefits?
.
.
"In the absence of knowledge your customers and prospects will always focus on price."
.
.
"You're so expensive!"

"What or who are you comparing us to?"
.
.
"I've heard others respond in the exact same way, but then when we sit down and compare similar products and services we are able to significantly (Insert a benefit statement here)."
.
.
"What do you most like about (Insert the name of your prospect's vendor here)?

What do you least like about (Insert the name of your prospect's vendor here)?"
.
.
"(Insert the first name of your prospect here), when you say that you don't want the hassle in switching, can you expand on that?"
.
.
“This is the last time we’ll be able to extend this offer and we need your answer now.”
.
.
“My boss told me that this pricing expires December 31 at midnight.”
.
.
“I’ll talk with my boss and if he okays the terms, could we have the purchase order?
.
.
“Our new price list is coming out next week, and I can’t hold these current prices for you after that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment